Sunday, July 19, 2015

monkeying around

Monday again. Lots to do this week so probably not much time for messing around sketching. Sorry if you guys are getting tired of my experiments. It's fun for me to share but you just might be too nice to say "STOP!!!!"

Anyway, if no-one screams STOP (and maybe even if you do), I plan to take this rough little ape and make him a bit more stylized. That's the plan anyway and that assumes I have time (like I said, it's supposed to be a busy week).

No, it's not another self-portrait.
Oh no, Cro is sick. He came home early and so I know it's bad. He didn't even let kidney stone pain keep him away from work. He says it's a sore throat and that he just feels bad. I wonder if it's strep.

[carbs]
------
[ 4g ] bullet-proof tea with Splenda-sweetened cocoa
-----
[ 3g ] beef stewed with onions and mushrooms
-----
[ 8g ] KIND bar-----
[ 3g ] beef stewed with onions and mushrooms

=====Total 18 carbs=====

2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...