Monday, July 6, 2015

here is the more

Up early and back to work. Okay, I have a little time to talk. :D Nearly all of my holiday weekend was spent working on banner ads. I have three to go but am very happy with the ones I have done.

And that's all the time I will spend boring you with work talk.

I was super excited to see a 6 pound loss for last week. Though I know the first week back at it is going to show more of a loss than the same eating would a few months down the road. It's still exciting to see the scale drop that much at once.

Loki's nails need clipping! My attention has been elsewhere and so we didn't get around to clipping them (we normally clip them every week). His two-week nail growth has produced some significant talons! He somehow managed to tip a long, deep cut into the top of Cro's left foot. Ouch!

I've also asked Cro to take care of the sugar glider feedings a couple of times this weekend. I know everyone will be happier when my attention isn't so divided.

I've been re-reading George R. R. Martin's A Dance with Dragons in both withdrawal from the latest season of Game of Thrones and in hopeful anticipation of G.R.R.M. finishing the next book in the series. Rumors are flying that he's finished it, but rumors on facebook aren't usually worth much. I think the last book (A Dance with Dragons) was released in 2011. GRRM is notoriously slow in writing but it's 2015 man! The television series has caught up with the books. It's time for the next one!

[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] bullet-proof tea
-----
[ 10g ] sala chili
-----
[ 0g ] a slice of ham
[ 1g ] string cheese

=====Total 0 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...