Friday, July 24, 2015

My hat. My hat.

Matt has a little plastic sound panel that came with a children's book. One of the buttons makes it say "My hat. My hat".

We often ad lib from that sound panel when it goes along with the conversation. Working more on the drawing of this fedora makes me think of that children's book and makes me laugh. The hat's not finished, but it's starting to look more cool. Now I need to work some steam punk in. Maybe not to the hat… something else in the monkey's ensemble. Steam punk mechanical wings? Cue Wizard of Oz music.



[carbs]
------
[ 4g ] bullet-proof tea with Splenda-sweetened cocoa
-----
[ 11.5g ] salsa chili
[ 2g ] sharp cheddar
-----
[ 4g ] bullet-proof tea with Splenda-sweetened cocoa
[ 3.5g ] 1/4 cup blackberries


=====Total 25 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...