Tuesday, July 14, 2015

new ipad day!

I'm excited though I don't know if I'll have much time to play with it.

Hell day is past and that project is buttoned up. Now it's on to trudging through a murky hell-creek for a few weeks. It's the feeling of knowing I have deadlines, multiple deadlines, and yet the people in charge of getting me what is needed to get going on those deadline are on distant islands in the fog, busy with other things. It makes me wonder if the old saying of "out of sight, out of mind" applies to me. My deadlines aren't on their list of To-Do's even though I'm waiting for things from them to be able to start.

Ah well. Rawr and all that. Sometimes I get tired of having to be a squeaky wheel.

In low-carb news, I think I'll make some salsa chili. Oh, and I want to make those sausage meatballs.

[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] bullet-proof tea
-----
[ 9g ] ground sausage chili without beans (only because I was out)
-----
[ 3g ] half of a P3 protein pack
[ 10g ] 1/2 serving carbquik biscuit with small portion of stuffed pepper

=====Total 23 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...