Thursday, July 16, 2015

peek-a-BOO

I told myself that if I had time to sketch on the iPad yesterday, that I would avoid drawing people (too easy for me to criticize and notice things that are off when it's supposed to be about learning to sketch digitally, not about accurate work). So what did I do without even thinking about it, I chose to practice a self-portrait. ACK! It was good to practice but day'em, noticing things that are off is just way more easy when it's not only human, but your own face. pfft
learning to sketch on iPad - day 3
…and so I did a self-portrait
I'm supposed to be super busy this week but yesterday was filled with delays due to other people. I did work on and finish a bevy of website updates for one client but the rest were quiet so I sketched. Today (if I'm not super busy) I will practice sketching something other than a person.

[carbs]
------
[ 4g ] bullet-proof tea with unsweetened cocoa
-----
[ 10g ] 1/2 serving carbquik biscuit with small portion of stuffed pepper
-----
[ 4g ] Quest bar
-----
[ 0g ] item

=====Total 0 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...