Thursday, July 9, 2015

sketch app with touch screen input for 1st gen ipad?

My order of CarbQuik and some Quest bars isn't to arrive until tomorrow, so my plan to make sausage/cheese meatballs today is foiled. Maybe I'll make stuffed peppers… or maybe the effort of cooking will be too much and I'll have a KIND bar and eat another slice of ham.

Food, it's what's for dinner. :P

Thursday is finally here! I've been feeling like it should be Thursday since Tuesday, for realz. I worked every day of the 3-day holiday weekend so this Saturday will end a 13 day work spree. I will have made enough money in those two weeks to pay the bills for a month, so it's all good.

Next week all through August promises to be busy busy busy. I've also promised one of my cousin's on dad's side that I will do illustrations for a board game he is creating. Fun and nervous! I haven't done much illustration in a good while and I miss it! I wish I had one of those apps that allow pen input illustration on an ipad screen. My ipad is older (first generation) so the app I want doesn't work with it. I'll figure something out. I may have to buy a refurbished ipad 3 with Retina display (expensive though!).

[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] bullet-proof tea
-----
[ 9g ] KIND bar (cinnamon)
[ 0g ] slice of ham
-----
[ 10g ] portion of stuffed pepper deconstructed

=====Total 19 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...