Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sulking Loki

Matt and I are seeing a movie later this afternoon. And it's time for me to stop working and go get ready. :D

Loki has removed himself to the kitty tent and is doing what Cro and I call "playing the piano". That's when he kneads his kitty bed to console himself. He has been refusing to eat his wet food in favor of ham. Since I've given him no ham today he feels slighted. Therefore he's sulking and playing the piano.

[carbs]
------
[ 4g ] bullet-proof tea with Splenda-sweetened cocoa
-----
[ 15g ] salsa chili with red beans rather than black, diced onion and sprinkle of cheddar
-----
[ 3g ] almonds (at the theater with Matt)
-----
[ 15g ] salsa chili with red beans rather than black, diced onion and sprinkle of cheddar

=====Total 37 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...