Sunday, July 5, 2015

Up and at 'em

I finished one of the banner ads yesterday (finally!). Two more at a minimum today and five more would be marvelous (and impossible but I can at least get the prep work for the last three completed).

Loki was startled awake at the first fourth of July BOOM! last night but didn't bother waking up for the rest of them.

The handy plastic measuring vessel I've been using to make my bullet-proof tea proved to not be bullet-proof. I filled it with 8oz of water and drip drip drip drip. I moved the water to a glass and carried on but the stick blender wouldn't fit inside. I transferred it once again to a nifty metal container that Cro purchased and it was perfect except the metal container can't be used in the microwave. First world problems. :P

[carbs]

------
[ 1g ] bullet-proof tea
-----
[ 10g ] ground beef & sausage, black beans, salsa, sprinkle of shredded cheddar
-----
[ 16g ] ground beef & sausage, black beans, salsa, over Dreamfield rotini

=====Total 27 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...