Monday, August 17, 2015

Beginning of the week stuff

I'm going to try to avoid cheese this week. Maybe I should just say I'm going to rather than I'm going to try. No need to start out by giving myself permission to fail.

Cro was stung by a wasp in our own kitchen Saturday night. Earlier in the day he had spent over an hour outside doing yard work but he wan't stung then. Nope, it was hours later and in the comfort of the house. Sneaky wasps!

My ankle still has a goose-egg swelling and knee is still a little bit painful when going from bent-to-straight and visa-versa but given a few more days everything should be back to normal. Knock on wood.

[carbs]
------
[ 2g ] bullet-proof tea with Stevia-sweetened dark cocoa (oops, I forgot to add the butter to this one)
-----
[ 2g ] bullet-proof tea with Stevia-sweetened dark cocoa
-----
[ 16g ] double serving of salsa chili (without cheese this time)

=====Total 20 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...