Friday, August 14, 2015

fatbread attempt

Okay, I need to lay off the cheese. Sorry cheese, no severance pay… just pack your sh*t and get out. Too harsh? okay but I'm going to rely on you less.

Friday glorious Friday. The knee is healing and less painful. My ankle let me know it was still tender when I put on socks for the first time this week (I normally wear sandals in the summer so don't need socks).

I'm thinking about attempting to make 1-2-3 Fatbread or this low carb Mr. Peanut Bread.

I have no almond flour so the peanut bread it is.

I had to use 12 TBSP cashew butter and 4 TBSP peanut butter (rather than all peanut butter) since it's what I had in the cupboard.

carbs:
[48g] 12 tbsp cashew nut butter
[8g net] 4 tbsp peanut butter (subtracted the fiber)
[2g] 3 eggs
[0g] vinegar
[8g] pumpkin (I read that someone tried this and it sounds good)

5.5 carbs per piece if divided by 12

It smells great. I'll post a pic when it's done.




[carbs]
------
[ 2g ] bullet-proof tea with Stevia-sweetened dark cocoa
-----
[ 11g ] 2 pieces of MrPeanut bread
-----
[ 10g ] salsa chili with shredded cheddar

=====Total 23 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...