Thursday, August 27, 2015

Island of Misfit Toys

It's Thursday and all is quiet on the working front. Yesterday I did a myriad of work for four clients and five projects and got approval on the first parcel of a project that will cover over 30 pieces. Oh, and my favorite project got a few hours of my time. I plan to work on it more today and may even get it ready to share with client if the day stays quiet.

For blog visuals I present to you Loki's current favorite toy. He hasn't destroyed it to the point of us having to send it to the Island of Misfit Toys, but give him a few more weeks. By then he'll have the stuffing coming out to the point where we'll have to deem it unsafe for play. Then it can join Bumble whose arm mysteriously fell off, Olaf who came unstuffed, and a dozen other beloved of the fluffy fallen.




[carbs]
------
[ 2g ] bullet-proof tea with Stevia-sweetened dark cocoa
-----
[ 10g ] salsa chili
-----
[ 10g ] salsa chili

=====Total 22 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...