Monday, August 10, 2015

Lilyhammer

Cro and I watched several episodes of a series we found on Netflix called Lilyhammer. We are loving it. Steven Van Zandt (from The Sopranos) plays a mobster who testifies against a mob boss in exchange for relocation to Lillehammer Norway. It is a clever and funny and brought to mind the movie Fargo in more ways than one (the two Polici officers very much reminded me of the two Police in Fargo. The guys even looks somewhat like Steve Buscemi.



I bought some Stevia in the Raw. I prefer liquid Stevia but this was a good price and will last a long while. After reading about "added sneaky ingredients" reported to exist in Stevia in the Raw I guess it wasn't a great choice. Nearly everything seems scary to eat anymore.  Grrr

[carbs]
------
[ 2g ] bullet-proof tea with Stevia-sweetened dark cocoa
-----
[ 11.5g ] salsa chili
[ 1g ] shredded sharp cheddar-----
[ 0g ] item

=====Total 0 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...