Thursday, August 13, 2015

better

The knee is a little better today and the ankle was giving some twinges of small pain a few times yesterday whereas before it was just a swollen blob of not much sensation at all. I take the small pains to mean something is happening on the healing front. At least I can feel it is doing something.

Lots of work to do today so I'd better stop procrastinating and get to it. I did do all of the image prep for the Flash banner ads project last night to make creating them go a bit faster today. I spent all day yesterday knocking out items on a lengthy QA list for the website project that is due to show client tomorrow. Everything on the list is accomplished that isn't waiting on someone else (photographers and writers for example).

[carbs]
------
[ 2g ] bullet-proof tea with Stevia-sweetened dark cocoa
-----
[ 10g ] salsa chili with shredded cheddar
-----
[ 15.5g ] Dreamfields with 20ish pistachios and 3oz (too much) cheddar :(

=====Total 27.5 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...