Friday, September 4, 2015

Website client and having to turn away work because my schedule is too full and things have deadlines that I can't comfortably achieve even with working tons. That just makes this feeling of malaise even worse.

(I just reread this post and wow, I have no idea what I was trying to say in that first sentence!)

But it's Friday and I have plenty to do today and all next week and beyond.

Enough work talk! I must be boring you guys to tears. I was rewarded with a terrible stomach ache after eating a bowl of salsa chili with some Dreamfield rotini. It was a punch in the stomach type of ache. It went away within an hour of taking some Pepto. I don't get stomach aches with spicy food so don't know what it was.

[carbs]
------
[ 2g ] bullet-proof tea with Stevia-sweetened dark cocoa
-----
[ 0g ] nothing
-----
[ 20g ] salsa chili with Dreamfield rotini and spicy cheese.

=====Total 22 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...