Wednesday, December 16, 2015

egg fast day

Eggs. blah. What a bad attitude I have!

I boiled 6 eggs this morning and offered a couple to Cro to take with him to work. He said no thanks. Ah well, I'm only committing to eat 4 of the boiled eggs myself and I will make bullet-proof tea as soon as my stick blender attachment is finished in the dishwasher. That makes 5 eggs for the day. I guess I need one more. *grumble*

Anyway, I've had two of the boiled eggs already and don't have to have my next one until 2pm. Rather than a tablespoon of grass-fed butter with each egg I've made fat bombs using coconut oil, a TBSP or so of dark cocoa for the entire batch (I didn't measure it so probably less) and stevia. I made 12 fat bombs and put them in the mini muffin tin and then the freezer. Each one is 1TBSP coconut oil so I'll have one with each egg. Oh, and lots and lots of water.

Dividing my meal counter into 6 portions since egg fast means at least 6 eggs and 6 TBSP fat.

I may have to do something with ground beef tomorrow. I can't stomach all eggs all day for very long.

[carbs]
------
[ .6g ] 8:30am: 1 boiled egg and 1 fat bomb
-----
[ .6g ] 10:30am: 1 boiled egg and 1 fat bomb
-----
[ .6g ] 1:15pm: 1 boiled egg and 1 fat bomb
-----
[ 2g ] 2:30pm: bullet-proof tea with Stevia-sweetened dark cocoa
-----
[ 2g ] 5:30pm: bullet-proof tea with Stevia-sweetened dark cocoa
-----
[ .6g ] 7pm: 1 boiled egg and 1 fat bomb

=====Total 6.4 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aazP6zvJmiQ

    That is a link to how to scramble eggs in the shell for hard-boiled eggs. I tried it the other day, but wasn't successful because I didn't re-watch the video. I only spun them around a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably launch the raw egg across the kitchen. I do want to try that sometime though. Carefully!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...