Thursday, February 11, 2016

Stuffed peppers and snow

I haven't made stuffed peppers in awhile so actually had to find the recipe again. My blog is so old now that finding something on it is a challenge. Ah well, I'll just wing it.

AND TADA! I started this post a few hours ago and just let it sit in the background. In the meantime the stuffed peppers are done and I'm having half of one right now. Yummy.

I added minced garlic, diced yellow onion, some red pepper flakes, a dash of cayenne, salt, ground sirloin to a skillet to brown. Then added cream cheese, sliced each pepper in half and toasted them in a 425 oven for a few minutes on each side, stuffed them and sprinkled with shredded sharp cheddar before putting them back in the oven for 15.

The snow mentioned in the title isn't part of the recipe. It just invited itself over and now it can go away.

unstuffed peppers

stuffed peppers


yum

uninvited guest (the snow, not the delivery man)
Loki likes deliveries


No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...