Friday, February 19, 2016

That's woot I'm talking about

Oh, let's see.

Learned a new skill yesterday. Have a project utilizing the new skill today. Love how that works out.

It's Friday. Woot! Vikings is back from break. More Woots! Tomorrow is our date day and my freeday and we are going to try Bonefish Grill and some Bang Bang Shrimp. Woot!

I always had in mind that shrimp were nasty and I hated them. Of course this bias was formed without my ever having tried them. It's just that I watch too many cooking shows and someone is always forgetting to clean the shrimp. Yuck!!! But I've given in to trying them and they are amazingly good and so far have always been cleaned well. So unbeknownst to me until very recently, shrimp is one of my favorite foods.

Foods today have been stuffed pepper halves. Red, yellow, green peppers halved and stuffed with browned ground sirloin, toasted garlic, cream cheese and chives.

I don't know if you'll be able to see him very well but Loki found himself trapped inside the television stand for a little while yesterday. He was determined to investigate all angles of how he might get on top of the flatscreen and failed. Poor kitty. He didn't seem any worse for wear when I responded to his calls for "Hey, can you let me out of here?!?". Cro's cat-thwarting television-top gadget it still doing the job. Guess he'll have to find someway new to cause trouble.

Clock. Apple TV. DVR. Cat. Cords. Backup a minute. Cat?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...