Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2000

Wow, yesterday's post was post 2000. That's a lot of posts for someone who has so few followers. It's all about the quality, not the quantity.

I'm making lettuce wraps again today though it will be on spinach leaves rather than lettuce. I also subbed chicken breasts for the chicken thighs, raw honey and a dash of cinnamon rather than brown sugar (that's a lower carb sub I wanted to try), and I think that's all the subs. It's day before groceries so using what I have on hand.

Snow is predicted for Thursday. Really? I don't quite believe it's going to happen.

Cro is sick with a very bad cold. So sick that he called in to work, which he almost never does. He even worked his late night end of month inventory yesterday though he was feeling bad. That is probably why he had to stay home today.

Everything is good with me though it's a quiet, dreary day. Cars continuously sogging over the wet road is today's background music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...