Tuesday, March 8, 2016

70's

I'm still a bit under the weather but should be back to normal well before the weekend. The inability to breath through my nose is the worst part of having a cold. I don't sleep when I have to be a mouth-breather!

Cro is feeling better than yesterday and coughing less.

In hopes of keeping them from getting sick, I've been trying to stay out of the sugar glider room except to deliver their meals.

Loki doesn't seem to be bothered by all of the cold germs floating around. He gets a daily dose of lysine anyway (for his pre-existing conjunctivitis) so maybe that is keeping the cold germs away.

No meow-chew! (kitty sneeze)

It's 71ºF today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...