Friday, March 11, 2016

galaxy cheese

Cro and I are still sick and so tired of it. For him it's the endless coughing. For me it's not as bad. I only have to live with not being able to breath through my nose. I've taken another two sprays of Afrin because I just couldn't stand another day of mouth-breathing. At least the Afrin is allowing me to sleep and Loki didn't do his catapult-vulture thing last night so it was a good night of sleep.

I'm happy it's Friday but only because it gives me two days to not feel guilty about doing things other than sitting in front of my computer. Some html5 banner projects are supposed to come to me today from the big agency.

Cheese crisp again. I'm calling this mix of cheddar and pepper jack "galaxy cheese".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...