Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Master Cleanse?

Well I decided to try the Master Cleanse fasting diet for some reason. I guess the idea of resetting my body with a cleanse sounds interesting. I bought a big bag of organic lemons thinking that would do me for a week. Well, nope. This is day one and I've used well over half of the lemons already. It's supposed to be 2 TBSP of fresh lemon juice per drink. I'm getting just a touch over 2 tablespoons of juice per lemon. I'm hand squeezing them but I don't think I could get much more juice out of them.

So, I'm using six lemons today and have three left before I'm out of lemons. I guess that means I'm doing Master Cleanse today and half of tomorrow and then back to regular low carb. I have lots of low carb groceries to use anyway. Ha! Thinking about the groceries made me want to make a fried bologna lettuce wrap. Oh well, not today!

In other news, Loki makes the MOST adorable yawn when he first wakes up in the morning. I'm privy to his morning wake-up face because he likes to sleep on top of me. For me to get up, he has to get up. When he wakes he makes a tiny sleepy grumble of protest, and then yawns big with a curly tongue (he curls the sides in to make a little U shape). I've only seen him make his tongue into that little U shape for the first yawn of the morning. I don't know if I can get a pic of him doing it since he is so camera aware but I might try tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...