Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Studio Ghibli and smarty pants phones

Quick update to say we loved the movie and laughed lots at the booger hands part. I also particularly enjoyed the pirate puppet's song that sounded something like "Oh nai BOYYYEEEE!"

I quoted a project just before going into the theater – the smart phone keeps me working even away from home… smart? Yeah. :) An email telling me the project is approved was waiting on me when I got back. So tomorrow and Friday I will be full-up working on this Friday deadline rather than working on our taxes. Boo? No. lol, I'm actually happy to put off doing taxes for a few more days though it will make me worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...