Thursday, March 17, 2016

words from my mother

Happy Saint Patrick's Day. Today is also my mom's birthday. I recorded part of my phone call with her today and am sharing it because she talks lots about things that dad went through that last few months at the hospitals. Several of you gave me words of support, said prayers and gave good thoughts and comfort which meant so much to me. Thank you. <3
Mom talking about dad. (mp4)

Throwback Thursday. Cool, you can access your Picassa Album from blogger.
This was my "Labrynth" hair, ya know, that movie David Bowie starred in.
Vikings is on tonight. Love that show. Today has been rather quiet though yesterday I had a conference call and several small project updates. Tomorrow is Friday. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...