Wednesday, March 2, 2016

working in my sleep

Funny how even in dreams it feels important to finish tasks. I don't remember what I was dreaming but it was enjoyable work and as I began to wake I tried to hang-on to the dream because I had two more tasks to complete. Oh well. I'm awake.

Cro took a second day off work. He is feeling so sick. I wish there was something I could do to make him feel better but he is very self-reliant and an independent thinker so he'll work through it on his own. I did suggest chewing a slice of raw onion (I know, bletch), and a spoonful of raw honey. He just went back to bed.

My adaptation of chicken lettuce wraps turned out SO yummy. This time I had it with mixed salad greens. Some of it looks like little tree leaves, but mmm. I think some of those are arugula leaves, which have a bit of a radish-like bite. I prefer the milder ones but a small amount of arugula made it an interesting non-lettuce, non-wrap salad-type bowl of yumness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...