Thursday, April 28, 2016

cauli-pizza, strange dream and various other stuff

Wow, is it really Thursday? I guess so.

Cro's end-of-the-month late day is tomorrow so I won't see him once he leaves at 3pm-ish until the wee hours of Saturday morning.

This week in work I created a responsive html email that is ready for client to incorporate it into their own mass email system.

In food news I have attempted a cauliflower-crust pizza. The cauliflower crust was too weak so I baked it for an extra ten minutes and put it in the fridge overnight so I could come up with a plan. Today I've browned diced onion, diced peppers, and ground sausage. I coated the crust with a thin layer of jalapeƱo cheese, a layer of the onion/peppers/sausage and sprinkled shredded cheddar on top.


Results: it tasted good but had to be eaten with a fork. I suppose it was about as sturdy as those rectangles of pizza we were served at lunch in elementary school. You could pick it up but it would be messy so why.

And lastly, I remember a dream from last night so clearly that it's like a world I feel I could step back into. I was walking through a single-story multi-sectioned building. Each of the rooms was large and partitioned off the hallway with a glass wall. I was looking it all over to determine if it was time to move back. I guess it was a place Cro and I lived for part of the year. Three of the rooms were filled with flowering topiary plants. I remember exclaiming "Oh, they are flowering!". Big fat bumble bees were lazily hovering and moving from flower to flower in the trees. In another room I found a baby deer, but it wasn't shaped like a deer. It was shaped like a pudgy human infant. Someone handed it to me and I held it like a person would hold a human infant. It had a baby deer face, brown deer fur, puppy-like legs with soft little deer hooves. On it's stomach was written "Feed me corn and I will grow. Hold me tight and don't let go." Weird. I asked the person who handed it to me where it belonged. She said to find Rob. In the dream, "Rob" was Lee Dewyse (Lee Dewyse of the music video below). I gave him the baby deer and it seemed he was intent on taking good care of it. I was glad to have found it's person. Then I had to leave to meet Matt. We were going to a concert together but I don't remember much other than us both having our tickets. Matt's birthday is next week and we are going to see a movie so maybe I had that on my mind.

Strange long and detailed dream.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol… I'm afraid they aren't that good!

      Delete
  2. Wow... what a vivid dream!!! That is crazy... that riddle on the fawn's tummy.... What movie are you going to see with Matt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we will either see Captain America Civil War or the next Huntsman movie. Matt has expressed interest in both of them and they both look good to me too. His birthday so his choice.

      Delete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...