Thursday, May 5, 2016

did it myself hair color

I've been busy wrapping gifts, coming up with a gift tag/card and applying my own highlights. Highlights? Well, they started out as highlights which I just can't do well myself (see pics) so I ended up just covering my entire head of hair with the highlight mix for the last 15 minutes or so. All over highlights = no highlights, just blond.

Ah well, it isn't so bad. And now you get to see my fat face (I'm working on it –all over again– darn-it!!!)





No, I haven't eaten yet.

[carbs]
------
[ 0g ] item
-----
[ 0g ] item
-----
[ 0g ] item

=====Total 0 carbs=====

6 comments:

  1. heyyy blondie :)

    I'm also being back to being a blondie..... I've always loved your hair and I love your DIY spirit.

    I wish you lived closer... We could do each other's hair, eat eggs and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm happy it didn't turn into a disaster. Matt told me about the time he tried to do highlights himself and it turned a ghastly color so he bought some brown hair die and covered it until it grew out again. lol.

      It would be fun if we lived close. :) I already think of you as a little sister.

      Delete
  2. Oh, and you are so not fat.... not even a teensie bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha, thank you. It looks like I smooshed an egg in there.

      Delete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...