Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday *blink* *blink*

I'm thinking about buying blackout curtains for the living/computer/everything room. It has an east-facing window and the sun is so incredibly bright in the morning. My computer is facing the west wall of this room with a huge eastern window. The glare on my monitor is so great that I can see behind me without turning around… and thats with the drapes closed completely. I could move my desk but this is a long, narrow room and there's not really a better place. Blackout curtains would solve the problem.

A letter from the mortgage company tells me that my escrow was short by $699 and so they are going to add that to my monthly payments and space it out over the next 12 months. OR I can just pay it all now. *sigh*

SheZug posted that she borrowed the entire collection of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R.R. Martin books from the library. GoT is so good! I'm re-reading the books again (I've read most of them twice and the first and last ones 3 times) and am mid-way into A Clash of Kings (the second book) right now. These books have been out for many, many years. This is only the first time I'm reading them this year, lol. I really hope we get to read a new release from him soon. Tons of people are hoping for the same thing.

[carbs]
-----
[ 2.3g ] half a fried bologna, egg and cheese stack
-----
[ 1.2g ] 2 eggs scrambled in butter
-----
[ 10g ] salsa chili

=====Total 13.5 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...