Monday, May 23, 2016

Ugh, it's Monday

Some Monday's are just difficult to get going. Especially after a heart-rending Game of Thrones last night. I guess I won't talk about it today other than to say *cry*.

Cro made a couple of mokume gane arrow pendants over the weekend. He is thinking about selling them once he is satisfied. I think he plans to send one to the guy who gave him the wheel to replace an older cracked one on his bow. Then maybe he'll sell a few for $50 each or so. He says they are taking between 2 and 3 hours each but it's a labor of love. :)

Earn money doing something you love and you'll never work a day in your life (or so the old saying goes). Even if he earns nothing, he is still doing what he loves.

I love what I do for a living too, but that doesn't mean it isn't work and doesn't come with its own stress. Old sayings aside, I think if you love what you do, you work to produce the very best results you can.





[carbs]
------
[ 10g ] salsa chili
-----
[ 0g ] item
-----
[ 10g ] salsa chili

=====Total 20 carbs=====

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...