Thursday, June 9, 2016

at least I have chicken

I slept SO WELL last night. I was admittedly very tired from a mentally rough day. I said yes to another banner ads project with a Monday turn. I expect I'll be working the weekend. Gotta make hay while the sun is shining or something like that.

Today I had a brilliant idea to turn the remainder of the rotisserie chicken into chicken soup. I had a steamer bag of mixed veggies, a container of chicken bone broth and a big pot. haha

Unfortunately the bone broth container was opened and no way was I going to risk using it. Someone in the warehouse probably read the marketing on the package "Traditional Sipping Broth" and thought they would give it a try.

I had a container of bouillon and used a little of that instead. Yum! It's good chicken soup and low carb (18 net carbs for the entire pot so 4.5 carbs per serving).

um… no. It was already open. ew
I used this bouillon instead. And Steamfresh veggies.

The finished soup.


[carbs]
------
[ 4.5g ] chicken and veggy soup
[ 4.5g ] chicken and veggy soup
[ 4.5g ] chicken and veggy soup
[ 0g ] item

=====Total 13.5 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. omg I'm so proud of you for this yummy soup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was good. I ordered more of the same bone broth so will be making it again.

      Delete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...