Wednesday, June 15, 2016

broken tooth

Chewing on ice is a bad idea. At least not the super harder-than-teeth stuff. A piece of a lower molar cusp broke off.

I have a dentist appointment later today. Hopefully they will be able to repair it without having to do a crown (which I hear is very expensive).

I don't think I am going to eat anything that requires chewing until after the appointment. Maybe I'll make a bullet-proof tea and have a Dove chocolate later since it will melt in my mouth.

Tomorrow Matt and I are going to see The Conjuring 2. I told him about my broken tooth and dentist appointment and he said he likes to chew on ice too. He thinks after our tandem lockout situations a couple of weeks ago he'd better be careful about his own teeth before we have another case of dual bad-luck. lol, yeah!

[carbs]
------
[    2g ] BPT
[ 4.2g ] Dove chocolate
[ 25g ] tomato soup (the broken tooth demanded no-chew food)

=====Total 29.4 carbs=====

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Yep don't chew on ice!!!!! Now that I have braces on, it's strictly forbidden. Along with what seems like all my favorite foods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. It was years after the braces came off before I got used to biting foods rather than cutting things into bite sized pieces. Apples for example.

      Delete
  2. That has to be so ouchie to break a tooth. Wait, does it actually hurt? When I was with Ang, she literally broke her tooth on a piece of iceberg lettuce!!! Yay for movie night with your tandem twinzie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't hurt but I knew it would be bad news if I didn't have it fixed. Funny thing, the tooth beside it is the one the dentist had to do most of the work on. Dentist visits are scary but I'm so happy I went!

      Regarding Ang breaking a tooth on lettuce, Matt said he was talking on the phone to his friend Kevin and broke a tooth. I guess when they are ready to break it doesn't take much!

      Delete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...