Wednesday, June 22, 2016

cake or soup

Three days until Cro's bday. :D

His cake is arriving today. Yeah, I ordered one rather than baking.

It's not low carb, but Cro will love it.
http://www.docksidemarket.com/ I should have ordered from Dockside Market (or better yet, Target!) rather than goldbely.com. It would have been cheaper! The important thing is that he will love it. I got the Key Lime Bunt cake from the same company for his birthday a few years ago and it was a big hit.

We had a mini-storm last night and it's raining and cooler today. Though the people in Nevada probably laugh at my thinking it was slightly hot here at 99º. It's a cool 70º right now and expected to get back into the 90s tomorrow and 97º Sunday. We'll see. Weather predictions are rarely right on.

Soup again today though I probably only have enough to the rest of today and part of tomorrow before I need to make something else. Stocking the fridge with what I've made so I can just heat a portion in the microwave helps keep my mind off of eating. It doesn't help me learn to cook since I don't have to do it every day, but not everyone in the world can be a master chef (I love that show, btw and it's on Hulu. I also love "So You Think You Can Dance". Hulu has picked up that one too. Cro paid for us to have Hulu commercial-free so yeah, I like it.

[carbs]
------
[    3g ] chicken/veggies in bone broth
[ 4.2g ] Dove dark chocolate
[  10g ] pork rinds with cream cheese
[    0g ] item

=====Total 17.2 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. LOL. You got that right. But you have the humidity to deal with. It was 113 yesterday and it's supposed to be *only* 110 today ;). I say this I sit with my space heater on full blast in my office though.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...