Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Loki and ???

Four days until Cro's birthday! I have gifts to wrap.

My dreams have involved hanging out with Matt two nights in a row. The first night was right after watching the latest Game of Thrones. HBO NOW was having issues that shut down the streaming broadcast for over an hour. I was worried that someone at HBO would be fired over it but then Cro said it might have been planned by HBO in response to so many people sharing their login so others who weren't subscribers could also watch.

Anyway, that got into my dreams and theaters were showing the episode to make up for the HBO downtime. I got to the ticket desk and was told "Oh no. You need a RED ticket from the other ticket desk". At the other ticket desk which was a good ways away, I was told "We don't know what you're talking about. Go back to the first ticket desk." I went back and was told again that they couldn't let me in until I had a RED ticket. Go to the other desk and tell them." Again at the other desk, "We don't know what you are talking about". Back to the first desk and there was Matt just arriving. They didn't say a word about a RED ticket and let us both in. lol, bastards (the name of the episode is "Battle of the Bastards". How appropriate. Inside, all of my cousin's friends were there. The entire theater was filled with my cousin's friends. :D The cousin who likes GoT.

Tonight the dream was just Matt and I in college again. We were working on a project for class. No naughty ticket desk tricks!

After waking up I thought of another perfect name for Loki's little brother (which may be months and months away). "Leto"! after Duke Leto of Dune. Pronounced LEE-tow. Leto works if it's a girl kitten too. Leto is a Titan goddess, daughter of Phoebe and mother to Artemis and Apollo.

Loki and Leto or Loki and Rusty James or Loki and ???. Who knows.

[carbs]
------
[    1g ] very small bowl of chicken/veggy soup
[ 4.2g ] Dove dark chocolate
[    1g ] very small bowl of chicken/veggy soup
[    3g ] bowl of chicken/veggy soup

=====Total 9.2 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...