Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday

ugh, I am deleting a website I had created on my server space because I suspect it of being corrupted and possibly hacked. I don't ever want to deal with hacking again so I deleted it even though it was looking pretty good. I can't risk it.

Matt sent an email lining up all of the possible movies for us to see in the coming months. :D There are so many next month!

Cro's birthday is next week and he is taking a few vacation days off work the following week. Fun!

I finished a responsive email design and sent it to client for review.

Game of Thrones was very good last night. There is only one episode left for this season! Cro and I watched the first three episodes of a new series based on a comic by Robert Kirkman (the Walking Dead writer). It's called "Outcast" and deals with demons and possessions. We are liking it lots and have a theory about the main character that I won't share unless you want spoilers. Okay, nah, spoilers are below. Stop reading if you don't want to know our thoughts.

========= SPOILER ZONE ===========
We think the main character is a fallen angel but doesn't know/remember. It would explain why the demons are burned by his touch and why he survived the demon that was expelled from his mother when it tried to hang him to death. It would also explain why the demons recognize something about him and seem afraid of it. They are more afraid of him than of his preacher friend.
======= END SPOILER ZONE =========

Saturday I suggested that maybe we go to the humane society and adopt a little brother for Loki. Cro said we can if I want but he knows I would rather have a low-shed cat and he would rather have one of known parentage. He suggested we look at Abysinians. Now I'm all excited about a little brother for Loki and another little life to be mama to. I have a name picked out. "Rusty James" … of course I had Loki's name picked out too. "Drogo". You just don't know until you meet the little guy and see what you think matches his (or her) personality. It may be awhile yet but Loki is so clingy to me and went crying with worry up to Cro when he came home a few nights ago when I was gone. He could use a little companion.


[carbs]
------
[    3g ] chicken and veggies in bone broth
[    3g ] chicken and veggies in bone broth
[    3g ] chicken and veggies in bone broth
[    3g ] chicken and veggies in bone broth
[ 4.2g ] Dove dark chocolate

=====Total 16.2 carbs=====

6 comments:

  1. My mom always said she had to look at her babies before she could settle on a name. I agree.... My dog loved having a companion and some day.... maybe some day.... I will get her one.

    My mom also says that two kids are easier than one because they entertain each other.

    Yay little brother Loki! Are you partial to a boy kitty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm hoping for just what your mom says, that they will entertain and comfort each other.

      I've always had boy kittens but if a little sister just seems right, a little girl kitty it will be. That's another thing we won't know until we meet him/her. :)

      Delete
  2. I want to get another kitty too but I've been vetoed. LB kinda played with Abby but it's not fun for her really. He mostly just bosses her around and terrorizes her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Torties seem to be the type to not have a lot of patience with toddlers. At least that's what the "Tortitude" article leads me to believe. :) That and experience knowing a tortoiseshell cat my mom had long ago. That kitty's name was "Cyclone" and it was VERY appropriate. Mom loved her like she has loved no other cat.

      Delete
  3. You're good with names. I like Leto. I'm thinking Jared Leto. It's so cute... and it goes with Loki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Kevin said the first thing he thought of was Jared Leto too. And Konrad of course said "Leto is actually a female name from Greek mythology." hehe, it works for both.

      Delete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...