Thursday, June 30, 2016

Teeth and creepy demons
(but not creepy demon teeth, ack!)

Cro goes back to work today and tomorrow. Vaca time over. It will be another 3-day weekend though since Monday is the 4th of July.

I got a call from the dentist letting me know that my crown is in. The appointment to install the new tooth-gear is next Wednesday. They said it should take about 40 minutes… ouch. I guess it will be another tomato soup day.

Movie with Matt later today. We are going to see "Neon Demon".

Speaking of demons, Cro and I have been watching a new television series called "Outcast". It's based on the graphic novel of same name, written by Robert Kirkman (The Walking Dead). It is creepy!

I ordered new blackout curtain material for our big windows. It's just so cheap (less than $25, including shipping) to not have a do-over and get rid of those light gaps.

I've been swishing with wheatgrass twice per day. I don't notice a difference yet but I'll keep doing it. For the teeth! (That was supposed to be a Game of Thrones-like war cry.) :D

[carbs]
------
[    0g ] roast and french green beans
[  10g ] big piece of cauli-crust pizza
[ 4.2g ] Dove dark chocolate

=====Total 14.2 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...