Wednesday, July 27, 2016

hoarder

It's comparatively chilly today (and yesterday).

I ate a tortilla yesterday and since it used a large percentage of my daily allotment of 25 carbs, I was rather hungry later in the day. Oh well, that's the way it goes. As a result, I find myself hoarding carbs this morning. Thoughts of just making a big ol' steak are on my mind but no, I can have too much protein either!

[carbs]
------
[ 2g ] half serving of stuffed pepper deconstructed
[ 2g ] half serving of stuffed pepper deconstructed
[ 0g ] pork rinds
[ 8g ] cream cheese to dip those porky rinds
[ 1g ] 2 blackberries
[ 4.2g ] Dove dark chocolate
[ 4g ] roast beef
[ 1g ] mozzarella string cheese

=====Total 22.2 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...