Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I hope you had a happy 4th! We did.

Independence Day weekend is over and today is supposed to be a normal work day. Cro made us chicken and pork chops on the grill. It was rainy but fireworks could still be heard all over the city.

Kon posted this on facebook for me. lol
On July 4, 1776 we had a Brexit of our own. :)

Cro has a follow-up appointment with his eye-doctor today so needs to leave work a little early. I get my permanent crown tomorrow so plan to endure another hour in the dentist chair. I have plenty of soup and broth for meals after just incase my jaw is as sore as it was when I had the temporary crown put in.

I'm thinking seriously about creating an Etsy shop for digital download stuff. Why not? It will give me a fun project to work on between client stuff.

Cro texted me to let me know his boss died of a heart attack over the weekend. :(

[carbs]
------
• half a pork chop
• half a chicken breast
• green bean casserole

=====Total ___ carbs=====

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sad about the boss.... Life is so fragile. <3

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...