Thursday, July 28, 2016

jump in

Movie with Matt tonight. AbFab!

Between client work (just some Texas homebuilder stuff so far today) I am working on an Etsy shop for digital downloads. Fun, but lots to it.

I'm trying to focus on one task at a time. Picking a shop name that is short, personal to me and descriptive of what I have to offer was the first thing after deciding what I was going to do (that was several days of thought and research). Creating a logo for the shop is next though for now I am using a modification of the logo I use for my main work. Getting one item listed so I can actually open the shop was next even though it's an item I don't expect to sell. I still have to write policies but that can wait for now. Determining what type of items people would likely be interested in for digital download is on my mind always. Sure, I can offer custom design services but I want this shop to start off being as unmanned as possible. Residual income is the goal. It likely won't be much as I see plenty of people with only a few hundred sales and a few with 3k or less.

Thinking thinking thinking. Sometimes thinking about things too much slows down the whole project. Not that anything should be done without thought, but sometimes you've got to jump in.

Have any of you been watching So You Think You Can Dance? It's little kids this season and they are so amazing!

[carbs]
------
[ 4g ] stuffed pepper deconstructed
[ 2g ] two mozz string cheese
[ 2g ] cocoa almonds at theater
[ 2g ] cheddar
[ 4.2g ] Dove dark chocolate
[ 4g ] Quest bar
[ 4g ] stuffed pepper deconstructed

=====Total 22.2 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...