Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Popeye with vampire repellent

In order to ease back into less carbs, I will have no more than 25 carbs today through Friday with 30 minutes of recumbent biking on any day that I should go above the 25 carbs (but I'm still restricted to no more than 60). Recumbent biking at least twice a week would be great too.

My casserole of burger florentine is SO garlicky. It's good though.



[carbs]
------
[ 3.75 ] burger florentine (1/8 of batch)
[ 3.75 ] burger florentine (1/8 of batch)
[ 4.2g ] Dove dark chocolate
[ 3.75 ] burger florentine (1/8 of batch)

=====Total 15.45 carbs=====

3 comments:

  1. Yummy.... Love burger florentine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too now. Thank you for posting the recipe!

      Delete
  2. Yeah it feels like comfort food to me. I need to make some but I've been kinda lazy.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...