Thursday, July 14, 2016

words


This vocabulary quiz has been going around facebook. Many people I know have been taking it and it's fun to see their scores. Yesterday I scored 22600 so I guess I either grew a few brains cells overnight (lol) or I slowed down and took it more seriously today. I think I linked it so you can take it too if you like. I have several friends who are above 30000. Matt was 22800 yesterday to my 22600. No worries if your number is lower, everyone knows my math skills are less than my english/grammar/vocab skills. Plus, how in the heck did some of them score over 30000? Smarties!

[carbs]
------
[ 20g ] spaghetti squash enchilada
[ 3g ] cauliflower chocolate pudding
[ 4g ] peanuts

=====Total 27 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. I was in the 22000 range. It was fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was more fun than I expected. What was the most fun is finding it wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. Both Matt and I were guessing when it neared the end.

      Delete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...