Friday, August 12, 2016

flat tire? air it up.

Yay it's Friday. Here's a video I just now watched and loved.



I've been mostly working on banner ads this week as well as doing research for another small website design that Matt brought my way.

I talked to mom last night on phone. She said she had a flat tire on her bicycle and had a neighbor pick her up so she could buy a new bike tire inner tube, air it up and be on her way. We live simple lives sometimes. :)

Today's 5 miles of progress on my Virtual Mission:

Map of my progress. Big water (for an Indiana girl)
Loggers ahead.


[carbs]
------
[ 4.4g ] 5oz broccoli soup
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item
=====Total ___ carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...