Tuesday, August 9, 2016

killing it

More soup today. I may brown some ground beef later and make one of those simple spicy ground beef things that I used to have all the time. Maybe a roasted veggy like brussels sprouts can go with it.

Tomorrow Matt and I are seeing Star Trek - Beyond.

I installed the HBO NOW app on my phone to watch commercial-free while I bike. Much better though I watched The Simpsons yesterday and it was mega entertaining. The commercials kill it though (in a bad way). Today I re-watched the first half of episode 5 of The Night Of. That show kills it in a good way. Hmm, that isn't supposed to be a reference to the show being about a murder investigation but ah well. It's a VERY good show and made biking fly by for 30 minutes (okay, for the first half of that 30 minutes and then I wanted to stop but I didn't.

I rode another 5 miles on my Virtual Mission.

I'm glad this this is virtual. It is warm in North Carolina.
Flat ground so far in this rural area. Abandoned houses are sort of pretty.

I made a quiche from my ground beef, chopped leek, sour cream, crumbled bacon, eggs and lots of spices like basil, dried hot pepper flakes, paprika, cayenne pepper, sea salt, crushed black pepper, and garlic powder. I topped it with an ounce of shredded cheddar just for a tiny taste and pretty color.




[carbs]
------
[ 4.4g ] 5oz broccoli soup
[ 5g ] spicy burger quiche
[ 5g ] spicy burger quiche

=====Total 14.4 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...