Wednesday, August 31, 2016

lawn statues of horror

The MyVirtualMission site stopped giving me street view pics once my trial period was up, which was a bummer. >_< I decided more motivation to bike was worth the $20 fee and so paid it. I can now post pics of my biking route again though maybe I should change my mission to go through more exciting landscapes now that I've exited Cro's childhood home area. I did find a little Christmas lawn ornaments shop along the road (at least I think it's a shop, it might just be someone who is crazy about Christmas). Google thinks some of the lawn statues might be real people (that's a nightmare thought) and has blurred their faces.

They're not real people, Google. At least I hope not!
5 miles on the recumbent bike while re-watching "The Night Of" finale.

[carbs]
------
[ .6g ] boiled egg
[ 2g ] LC bagel
[ 2g ] cream cheese
[ 4.2g ] Dove dark chocolate
[ 4.2g ] Dove dark chocolate

=====Total 13 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...