Friday, August 12, 2016

new cards are on the way!

I updated my business cards because why not? Matt and I were discussing another artist and that led to me mentioning that I wanted to update my cards soon. That led to me actually doing it and as most things I create, I'm completely in love with them right now. I integrated some of my illustration work because it is a good reflection of what I do on the print side of things and is a cool way to incorporate some color and texture too. These are bits of illustrations that I did for that steam-punk board game.

These are printer proofs with the pink line indicating the safe zone (nothing will be chopped off within that zone). The actual trim line is somewhere between the pink and green line.

front and back

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...