Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Paradise Rd

Quick update. Four miles elliptical on my virtual mission today. I refrained from eating and drinking all day so I wouldn't have to go so badly at the end of the movie (I knew it was going to be a long movie). TMI and not really a good idea, but it worked. :P I'm having several glasses of water now that I'm home so I'll probably have to get up multiple times tonight. Yeah, TMI again. Star Trek Beyond was well worthy of being a part of the Star Trek universe. It was sad to see the Enterprise so disabled though. That ship is like a main character in itself. Much beloved.

Paradise Rd 1/2 MILE

[carbs]
------
[ 5g ] spicy burger quiche
[ 0g ] pork rinds
[ 3g ] cream cheese
=====Total 8 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...