Wednesday, August 17, 2016

riced riced baby

I riced my first cauliflower ever and some radishes too (I guess you'd just call the radishes shredded but they went through the same process as the cauliflower to blitz them into bits). I plan to make "Fried Radish and Cauliflower Hash Browns with Bacon" like this recipe. I hope mine turns out looking as good as Kyndra Holley's pics.

The air conditioner is working great and they finally came to pic up the loaner window unit. Actually the guy brought another one and I had to tell him that they had given him wrong info. I had one to be taken back. He laughed, groaned, took the one he brought back to his truck and then came back for the loaner. :)

We used a cute little temperature egg that Cro had from his raising snakes days to let us know how warm the room was before the new AC was operating. This was as cool as the little window unit could get us, which wasn't bad but with Indiana humidity it was a tad warmer than what we were used to with central air.



All is back to normal now and the house is comfy cool again. Matt and I are going to see Suicide Squad tomorrow.

The cauliflower/bacon hash turned out good though mine is lots darker than the original recipe. Maybe medium-high (I turned the burner to 6) should be medium-low for me (burner to 4). It's not burnt despite being dark. The Heluva Good French Onion dip set it off to being yummy.

I have half of the batch uncooked and reserved in the fridge so I can maybe try mid-low tomorrow night.





[carbs]
------
[ 7g ] roasted broccoli
[ 10g ] 2 servings of cauliflower/radish hash
[ 2g ] Heluva Good French Onion dip
[ 0g ] item

=====Total 19 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...