Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Spook spook spook-a-nanny

Matt and I are going to see Lights Out tonight. Spooky!

I'm loving my sketching ipad. I downloaded Illustrator Draw yesterday and am in love with it already. I worked on a new Etsy project that involved some sketching until 10pm or so last night which made Loki SO angry. That didn't follow his comfortable routine, which turns him into a brat cat! Ah well, he calmed down after lights-out (ack, Lights Out!) and let us sleep most of the night in peace.

I got approvals for another online display ad project. That one doesn't involve the ipad but it's still a nice project that I'm excited to work on.

No word on the responsive email project that is hypothetically due this week. I'm waiting for a key component from the client before it can get started.

[carbs]
------
[ 2g ] two Hebrew National beef franks
[ 1.4g ] one mozzarella string cheese and a pinch of shredded cheddar
[ .4g ] 4 strips of bacon
[ 1g ] 2 blackberries
[ 4.2g ] Dove dark chocolate
[ 4g ] cream cheese
[ 0g ] pork rinds


=====Total 13 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...