Wednesday, September 7, 2016

dragging like it's Wednesday

30 minutes and 5 miles on the recumbent bike. Oh the days when I could do 20 miles per day. I'll get there again! I reviewed some of my blog posts from 2010 when I was biking twice per day. So old habits die hard and biking twice per day is nothing new. It's just tough to get started again … well I'm past "getting started" and am on my way. The middle few miles are always the toughest for me. The beginning is easy because I am excited and the end is easy because I'm looking forward to a successful finish. The middle drags. Sort of like Wednesdays drag. Hey, epiphany! The middle part of an exercise session has "hump day" syndrome.

Speaking of Wednesday, this one doesn't have hump day syndrome because Cro has vacation days tomorrow and Friday. I plan to sleep in a little each day and maybe just check-in on email since I don't have any deadlines going right now.

Here are views from My Virtual Mission. I'm up to 60.5 miles and have many many many more to go.

It looks like a long journey from this viewpoint.

Hey Google, you forgot to blue their faces.

Morning: 30 minutes and 5 miles complete.

This is my second biking excursion of the day. I've covered 4.8 more miles and have left Robersonville behind. The scenery remains similar though. Flat with trees and little marshy places now and then.

Afternoon: 30 minutes got me 4.8 miles this time.



[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] half of an LC bun
[ 2g ] 1 TBSP peanut butter
[ 1g ] half of an LC bun
[ 2g ] 1 TBSP peanut butter[ 0g ] item
[ 2g ] 2 grilled beef franks
[ 2g ] shredded cheese and diced onion
[ 4g ] Dove dark chocolate

=====Total 14 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...