Tuesday, September 6, 2016

labor after Labor Day

Labor Day weekend was a nice break but it went too fast of course. Today Cro says will be a late one since he has to do four days of work in one. I guess when there is no one else to cover when you take vacation days you have to do the work.

For me, I expect today will be quiet but the rest of the week may be busy.

I did 5 miles on the recumbent bike first thing this morning. First thing seems to be the way to go for me. If I put it off, other things get in the way and it's too easy to make excuses. I'm out of the Roanoke River National Forest Reserve and into Williamston now. It looks like it's going to be pretty boring for the next couple of rides.




And 4.3 more miles later. I'd like to regularly do a biking session in the morning and again at end of day. Or get up to 20 miles in my morning session like I used to do a few years ago if I'm remembering correctly! I guess we'll see.


[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] half of an LC bun
[ 2g ] 1 TBSP peanut butter
[ 1g ] half of an LC bun
[ 2g ] 1 TBSP peanut butter
[ 4g ] Dove dark chocolate
[ 3g ] grilled burger with cheese and 1 tbsp diced onion (no bun)

=====Total 13 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. I forgot where was your start and end point for the bike ride?

    I'm think about doing a walk across America type thing for motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My start point is Cro's childhood home in Windfall, North Carolina, middle point is Atlanta, Georgia (that's where he lived before moving here) and end point is Indianapolis, Indiana.

    It isn't a super long route since it only goes through 6 states) but it's fun to see some of the places that are familiar to Cro and pretend I'm really biking through it. Your walk across America sounds very cool!

    Since I splurged and paid for membership (I think it was only $9 for six months) I'm allowed to have a group mission. It might be fun to either join in someone else's group or to create a new one if a few people are interested. Group motivation! :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...