Wednesday, September 21, 2016

ouchy foot

I stopped at 5 miles today because from mile 3 my foot was screaming OW, no more! Well, there is going to be more but I really must figure out something that will keep the outside of my right pinky toe from being rubbed raw.

I'm up to 140.7 miles biked. Cool.
Cro has vacation days tomorrow and Friday so his today is probably going to be super busy.

I don't want to undo the good I might have done with the liquid diet for the past 3 days so today I'm going to stick with mostly liquids and a few (less than 10) pork rinds with a small amount of cream cheese. I imagine if I were restricted by WLS that would cause dumping syndrome (which I've only read about but it doesn't sound fun). Yeah, if this weren't hypothetical I would probably end up back in the hospital for having pork rinds on day 4.

[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] pork rinds with cream cheese
[ 7g ] protein shake
[ 12g ] tomato soup

=====Total 20 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...