Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thursday live and kicking

I wore tennis shoes rather than sandals for my biking this morning and it went much better (no aggravating of the sore foot).

5.3 miles of biking this morning
Cro is home today. :) I still may not see much of him since he will be working on the Mokume-gane ring. Right now he is mowing the lawn.

Today is day 3 of the Adobe conference (mostly teaching techniques useful for After Effects). It is so cool of Adobe to have invited well-known digital animators and cinematographers to share some know-how. Adobe is also giving away a year's subscription to Creative Cloud to one winner during each of the sessions. It's at adobelive.com so join in if you are interested. Come hang out in a live video chat environment with great talent!


[carbs]
------
[ 7g ] protein shake[ 0g ] item
[ ?g ] small portion of Cro's vegetable beef soup (I don't know the counts but I'm sure it was low)


=====Total ___ carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...